LE LEMATEC Air Compressor Filter with Teflon, Water Separator, Air Compressor Dryer with Drain Valve, for Air Tools, Plasma Cutters, and Air Lines (ZN312-C1)
- The ZN312-C1 air compressor water separator is compatible with any air compressors and air tools for convenience and cost-efficient solutions.
- Stops oil, water, and debris from passing through air tools that may damage the tool itself and affect the operation. Perfect for installation even in the most complex system and layout.
- ZN312-C1 filter has a compact design and made from zinc material with a steel push-button drain valve. It is designed with 1/4 inch air inlet “female” and 1/4” “male” and operates at standard 90 PSI.
- With a push-button drain valve to easily expel trapped dirt, oil, and water from the air compressor filter without the need to disassemble. Just press the button and remove the collected air residue.
- For convenience, the ZN312-C1 comes with 1 teflon tape measuring 1.2cm x 110 cm roll and 1 box so you can take it anywhere secured and readily seal installation points with the teflon tape.
Use Only the Driest Air with Lematec ZN312-C1 Air Compressor Filter
Compressed air contains dirt, dust and most especially water vapor and oil. However, compressed air tools require only purified air to run at optimal operation. To address this challenge, water separators for air compressors are used to trap 100% of water vapor and oil from the processed air inside the compressor.
With Lematec ZN-312 Air Compressor Filter, the quality of your compressed is improved as it filters oil and water and at the same time separates each component from one another for proper disposal through the push-button drain valve. It operates with a standard operating pressure of 90 PSI. It is perfect for any automotive, mechanical, commercial and industrial applications.
Why Choose Lematec ZN312-C1 Air Compressor Filter?
Traps Water, Oil and Dirt
This compressed air dryer can prevent oil, water and particulate to pass through the air tools that may cause damage for early wear and tear on tools and machines.
With Push Button Drain Valve
The ZN312-C1 is designed with a quick release mechanism for filtered water, oil and dirt through the push button drain valve for convenient cleaning and removal of collected waste.
Teflon Tape Included
Other desiccant filter products do not provide a Teflon tape. Lematec understands simple struggles of our customers so we have included a teflon tape to complete the filter package for your convenience.
Standard Fit and Operating Pressure
Built with tough Zinc material, this desiccant filter can work in various and extreme workshops. It is impact-resistant and durable for longer use.
Use Only Pure and Clean Air
Unsatisfactory performance of your air can be due to a number of factors and most of the time, it is a result of dirt and moisture that has not been filtered. ZN312-C1 can effectively trap the air impurities to make sure only pure and clean air is used.
Does Not Affect Air Flow
The ZN312-C1 Water Separators for Air Compressors does not affect the air pressure applied on the airline. It simply filters water and oil from the air and drains it out without any change in the air flow. No leaks, no worries!
Cost-Effective Solution for Air Tools
The Lematec ZN312-C1 Air Compressor Filter can effectively protect your air tools as it filters unwanted particles and ensuring clear air to traverse through your air tools. Hence, extending the lifespan of your air tools and avoiding necessary repairs or replacements.
Increase Safety Measures
Aside from protecting your air tools, you can also increase your safety procedures while dealing with pneumatic. As the ZN312-C1 drains water and oil, it reduces the risk of clogging and pressure build up that can cause blown up airlines and tools.
How To Use?
1. Take note of the air flow arrow to determine the direction of the airflow and installation point.
2. Attach the ZN312-C1 to the airline next to the air tool.
3. Attach the bottom part of the filter to your airline.
4. Use the teflon tape for each attachment to secure the connection.