LE LEMATEC Desiccant Air Compressor Filter with Teflon, Water Separator, Air Compressor Dryer ZN312-D-2
- The ZN312 air compressor water separator is compatible with any air compressors and air tools for convenience and cost-efficient solutions.
- This filter traps oil, water, and debris from passing through air tools.
- ZN312 filter has a compact design and made from zinc. The desiccant filter has a 1/4 inch air inlet “female” and 1/4” “male” and operates at standard 90 PSI - 150PS
Achieve Pure and Dry Air with ZN312-D-2 Air Compressor Desiccant Filter Dryer Kit
When using compressed air applications, quality work is always a result of quality tools and purified air. Clean and dry air is very important in maintaining the consistency of the work done and the protection of air tools from damaging moisture, dirt and oil. The Lematec ZN312-D-2 Air Compressor Desiccant Filter is designed to remove air impurities from your airlines. One of the best ways to dry compressed air, desiccant air dryers are mostly used on spray guns, plasma cutters, and other air tools that require precision. This product comes with teflon tape to complete the kit and convenience you need for compressed air applications.
Why Choose Lematec ZN312-D-2?
Replaceable Desiccant Air Dryer
Lematec ZN312-D-2 Air Compressor Desiccant Filter Dryer has replaceable desiccant beads that offers cost-efficient solution for operators that often work on compressed air. The desiccant changes its color when it is ready for replacement.
Convenient Inline Filter Kit
The ZN312-D-2 model comes with a complete kit which includes the compressed air desiccant dryer housed in a colored box and teflon tape to get you started immediately.
Standard Operating Features
This inline desiccant filter has a standard ¼” air inlet for compatibility with common air tools of different makes and models. It works at standard operating pressure of 90 PSI.
Heavy Duty Desiccant Filters for Air Compressors
Built with tough Zinc material, this desiccant filter can work in various and extreme workshops. It is impact-resistant and durable for longer use.
Color Change Indication for Replacement
You can easily spot if your ZN312-D-2 Desiccant Air Dryer Filter with its color change feature. The desiccant beads are initially blue in color and over time, the color fades as it accumulates more moisture from the airline. When the color turns to pink, it is time to change.
Easy Replacement Mechanism
Lematec has designed all its compressed air accessories to provide ease for the operator. This inline desiccant filter offers quick replacement of desiccant. Just detach the old filter and swap the new one with no worries and you are all set.
Teflon Tape Included
Other desiccant filter products do not provide a Teflon tape. Lematec understands simple struggles of our customers so we have included a teflon tape to complete the filter package for your convenience.
The filter casing itself is tough and can resist any drops and bumps, making it applicable in workshops with high workload and extreme actions.
How To Use?
1. Attach the ZN312-D (top part) to your air tool. 2. Remove the desiccant housing. 3. Attach the bottom part of the filter to your airline. 4. Use the teflon tape for each attachment to secure the connection.
How to Replace Desiccant?
1. Detach the old desiccant from the airline and your air tool. 2. Put the new filter in place, same as the installation guide.